Name and Surname
Indicates required field
Choose the pass
Only Saturday Pass (3h) 40€ - for the first 15 registration 36 €
Only Sunday Pass (3h) 40€ - for the first 15 registration 36 €
Weekend Pass (6h) 75€ - for the first 15 registration 66 €
Terms & Conditions
These are the general terms & condition for participating in the workshop Please read them carefully, and make sure you've understood them fully before you sign up!
We accept no liability with regards to loss or theft of personal belongings during the workshop. The same goes for physical injury and related costs. Please keep both yourself and your stuff safe!
It is strictly forbidden to enter the workshop venues in unsuitable foot-wear. This includes all out-door shoes, high heels, any shoes with nails protruding through the sole, as well as shoes with soles that mark the floor (most dark rubber/plastic soles). Preferred is suede or hard leather shoes, or clean indoor sneakers.
Lost & Found
We will announce all lost-and-found items afer the camp, over our facebook page. If you loose something during the workshop, always report it immediately to the registration desk. If you find something during the workshop that looks lost and wants to be found, please bring it to the registration desk. We keep the lost-and-found items for up to a month after the event, then we give them away to charity.
JAZZ workshop with Alina does not allow sharing of workshop pass.
2) If you have to cancel your participation, you can transfer your workshop pass to another person. In order to do this, the person you are transferring your pass to has to register separately for the workshop, and you have to inform the workshop administration through E-mail so that we can get the workshop passes sorted out.
Even if you transfer your pass, you have to perform the payment to the workshop. It is then up to you to figure out how you want to regulate the payment between yourself and the person you're transferring to.
To secure a place at the event you need to register and pay within 10 days after receiving the confirmation E-mail. If you miss the deadline, we will send you a reminder once. We have this policy, since most of our costs occur before the event.
2) We accept payment only through bank transfer. If you have any request, please communicate with the administration team.
If you can’t attend the workshop after paying your fee, we will refund:
Please note that we have a restricted cancellation policy:
If you have to cancel for a specific reason before we will refund you as follows:
- 100% of your workshop fee, if you cancel until June. 15th 2018.
- 70% of your workshop fee, if you cancel until June. 30 th 2018.
- 50% of your workshop fee, if you cancel until July 5th 2018.
After July 5th 2018, we will not be able to provide any refund. However, if you have to cancel after this date you still have the option to transfer your workshop pass to a person of your choice; in this case, we'll do our best to put you in contact with someone on the waiting list.
Terms & Conditions
Please let us know that you read the term and condition about this workshop by clicking this option.
Create a free website